Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Doppler & Heartbeat!!!

So, the Doppler arrived today!!! Lane gave me the pep talk on remembering that it's still early and not to panic if we don't hear anything. I thought to myself, maybe we should wait, but that thought lasted about .5 seconds! How on earth could I not try immediately? HELLO! Hehehe! Anyways, we busted the Doppler out and....WE IMMEDIATELY HEARD A GOOD, STRONG HEARTBEAT!!! WOHOOOO! Our little one's hear rate ranged between 170-175! Music to our ears!

We will record it the next time we check and see if we can post it here. Holy toledo, we are even more excited!!! At 9 weeks 4 days we got to hear our baby's heart beating away! Yahooo!!!

2 comments:

Catie said...

Yay! I'm so happy you got to hear a heartbeat!

And I must say I'm sooooo jealous of that 4 week belly pic.... I'm not preggers and want a belly like that lol!

Cam's Training Blog said...

Love the belly pic, you are so cute! And baby Dawson, get use to the sound of your own heartbeat. Your crazy mom will get ahold of that thing every chance she get's. But that is why we love her, right? Love you Nicolie!!!